Help in picking the right investments.
Many new businesses fail because they never had a realistic chance to succeed in the first place. We help our clients screen out bad investments with tightly-disciplined analyses of
- Market potential – How do you know that your idea addresses a real unmet need felt by a significant number of potential customers?
- Technology potential – How will your product or service address that need more competitively than current or foreseeable alternatives?
- Competition -
- Feasibility – Can you actually manufacture your product or deliver your service with a reasonable investment and in a reasonable amount of time?
- Business plan review and improvement
- Will the customer in the target market benefit from the product?
- What is the size and growth forecasts of the market segment/target market?
- What is the current or expected competitive pressure for the product idea?
- What are the industry sales and market trends the product idea is based on?
- Is it technically feasible to manufacture the product?
- Will the product be profitable when manufactured and delivered to the customer at the target price?